1.7

Horrific customer service.I had an "early afternoon" appointment on a Monday, and they would call when they're on the way.

No phone call, and the guy shows up at 8:15pm. Not exactly an early afternoon appointment, is it? Cable and wifi were successfully installed, but they didn't have my DVR box on the truck (I had prepaid for all of this by the way). He said he'd be back tomorrow (Tuesday) with the box, and he would call when he was on the way.

Not only did I not get a call, I didn't get a DVR. He simply didn't show up. How professional. Continuing the saga...I called the next day and scheduled an appointment that afternoon.

6pm rolled around and still nothing, so I called to check on my appointment. They had scheduled it for Friday (it was Wednesday). I explained the situation, and not only was I not offered an earlier appointment, I wasn't even offered an apology. I'm sitting here on the Friday of my supposed appointment, which was supposed to have occurred by now since I won't be home for much longer.

I am going into the local store tomorrow and getting the DVR myself.If their paid "professionals" can't make time to plug in a box, I'll do it myself.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vyve Broadband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vyve Broadband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vyve Broadband and vyve broadband tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments