1.7
Coverage Area

Yes I've had many huge problems with vyve.First we had to pay up front for installation and the first month, ok fine that's reasonable.

I payed maybe not exactly on time every month but every month none the less. Then in June I get a bill after they had upgraded us without us knowing that we not only owed them, we owed them double after paying in their store cash not even a week before. So my husband and i paid yet again 49.99 like we had been paying every month since February after our first month calling it in on his or my card. Now after talking to their customer service and they saying first that their billing system is a month behind and we don't owe them, second they could see where the mishaps were and they weren't my fault but the companies because of a one time cash payment in the durant oklahoma office, which had taken over 3 weeks to be seen bye their computers, but we would still have to pay the payment but they would take the 7 dollar late charge off.

Third So not only have we paid 2 or 3 times for the same charge they are now threatening to cut off my service if I don't pay them yet again my monthly fee plus their screw up 49.99 which makes my bill 107.

I'm so tired of this company trying to screw me and my husband.I'm about to cancel I have no other choice I can't keep getting threatened because of their computer mishaps.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vyve broadband service. Vyve Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vyve broadband service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vyve Broadband.

Comments