Bristow, Oklahoma

Terrible company with the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. They sold me two phone lines promising to port my existing numbers I've had for years. Six months later and countless calls to ask why it wasn't completed and they finally answered that they couldn't complete the LNP due to the fact that they had no presence in the local rate center. This company didn't mind charging me for lines I wasn't using for six months.

After a FCC complaint they finally gave me a credit of $134.00 for the phone issues. Everything they sell you is rebadged Cox. Do a query on your IP. This should be illegal. The stimulus package dear old Obama taxed us (customers) for the next 30 years allowed nobody companies to build fiber loops from rural america towns to larger cities so they could upsell someone elses product. The only thing that stimulated was Cox and Vyve not the bedroom communities of Americas working class. We shouldnt be double taxed so these "investors" can gain a profit.

sic semper tyrannis

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vyve voice. Vyve Broadband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vyve voice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vyve Broadband.

Comments