1.1
Coverage Area

i live in atoka oklahoma and have had mediastream aka vyve for years, and its gotten so bad that after 6 pm out internet has no signal oh sure u call and complain they test it and some how it works perfect.ive sat on the phone for an hour and no one answer.have the highest speed they offer makes no different, my internet line hasnt been buried yet and its been 3 years or more they say im on a work order who know..

vyve is the only internet provider here and was told by a tech their old *** lines just cant handle the load, never been credited for *** service.. also was told in july we would have all new line. same old broken down box missing the front panel with an orange extension cord running to no where still sits at the corner of our lot ..i have vyves wireless router its never had a signal.

but im chargex to rent it each month...SMH..

Review about: Vyve Broadband Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Vyve Broadband?

Comments

Mena, Arkansas, United States #1336652

PHONE SERVICE IS OUT TODAY, INTERNET JUST PLAIN SUCKS.

ON MY CELL ONER AN HOUR ON HOLD TO REPORT MY LANDLINE.

Amen..I live in la. I am always getting .no internet service detected please run test..can not connect to internet...WHY!? It is terrible ..ng vep I also have been with them a long time!!!!....it goes in and out ..about the time I'm going to call it's back on...please do something!

It's scary how similar our experiences are...