2.7
Coverage Area

After a year of a set price approximately $107 I received a bill for $150 I immediately called and spoke with someone about my bill, downgraded my internet speed and got a different cable package. The price was set at $136 for that month and $134 each month after that.

I went to a meeting came home and did not have all my TV channels, had to call them back again. Talk to somebody else they reset everything and forgot to reset my phone, had to call back again. Finally got everything straightened out $136 for that month $134 for every month after that. When I went to pay my bill I asked him how much it would be they said a hundred and thirty six dollars and some change and I paid it.

Today I received the bill a hundred and fifty dollars and some change they tacked on the other $14 once again.

And when I called up they told me it was not going to be a hundred and thirty six dollars a month it would now be a hundred and forty dollars a month. What kind of company are you running?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vyve Broadband. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vyve Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Vyve Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments