507 9th St, Wheatland, WY 82201, USA
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When they came and installed my cable internet service they said If I signed up for 105 mbs for 89.99 a month they would waive the installation fee of 62.00.So they came and installed it and I paid the first 89.00 up front.

When the first bill came today, it was confusing and they charged me for rental equipment I gave back a couple weeks ago. I had bought my own router and modem. They tried to explain that away. Okay.

I told them that I wasn't happy with the 105 they promised me, as I have already had to call them out once already regarding the "lack of" speed. I told them I wanted to downgrade to 50. They said if I did that they could offer me the promotion of 39.99 a month but that they would have to charge me the initial intallation. So I asked a question.

How long do I have to keep the 105 at 89.99 a month before I could downgrade and not pay the installation. He told me 6 months. I said thats "bull ***" send me the bill I will pay the installation and to downgrade me. After I thought about it more, I got even madder.

I called back and I said I wanted to talk to a supervisor. When I got somebody, who knows if he was a supervisor or not, I said "Do the math" 6 months at 50.00 more a month comes out to 300.00. Who wouldn't rather pay the 62.00 and move on. He replied with well we can't offer you that now because "We cant allow people to go in and out and in and out and in and out of promotions.

That pissed me off!!! I said "In and out?" I have only had you for one month!!! I told him we don't have a contract and I can drop them entirely and I wanted to speak to someone above him. He said it would be Monday before someone could call me.

I said "FINE" have someone call me. My advice to anyone out there considering vyve, steer clear of it!!!!!!! They don't know what the *** they are doing from one minute to the next, (unless of course you don't mind be taken for a ride!) I am so glad I didn't change my phone service to them and that I stayed with century link. So before you let them come out and run all that cable all over your house, reconsider!

They are not worth it.I plan to go with satelitte.

Review about: Vyve Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Vyve Broadband?

Comments