Hooks, Texas

I have had Vyve cable and internet for almost a year now. EVERY MONTH THERE IS SERVICE DISRUPTION THAT LASTS 24-72 HOURS.

I'M tired of paying outrageous billing for monthly service that I am not receiving. I have the 105 mbps , and I am only getting like 56 mbps on a good day. When I have to call customer service to schedule an outside line check, I am billed for the "service call" when in fact nobody had actually came for scheduled appointment. However it is claimed the service man had to do inside repairs.

I *** work losing a couple hundred dollars to wait on the service technician that never shows, yet claiming they worked inside my home. The day I called to set up inital service I specifically specified I needed 3 cable boxes and a modem. The csr gave me my total for installation etc... When the technician arrived he ran new lines installed everything except for 1cable box which he did have, but considering the 3rd t.v.

had not been moved into my house at the moment, refused to leave the 3rd box for my order. As I was going over the paperwork for billing, installation, etc.... he told me my fee was a totaly different amount than I was quoted at time of order placement. I questioned him and imformed him of the price i was quoted, as I already had the check made out for the quote I was given.

He said I could pay the difference in cash $40.00 difference. The reciept he wrote was the amount of the check I had written, with absolutely no mention of the $40.00 extra he charged me. This is the worst internet and cable service I have ever had. Honestly I believe I should not have to pay this ridiculous amount for service that is not guaranteed.

I'm considering calling the Better Business Bureau to report these matters.

I feel a reimbursement or several months worth of credits should be applied to my account. Calling around today to find a better, more reliable, trustworthy line of service.

This reviewer shared experience about "the service for cable and internet are absolutely horrible " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1800. BrandiWhitfield01 is overall dissatisfied with Vyve Broadband. The most disappointing about vyve broadband bundle at Vyve Broadband was being lied to, engineers check same thing every time and service constantly going out , but reviewer liked no contract. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vyve Broadband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Vyve Broadband to other companies on our site.

Comments