Bullet points

-------------------

-New install speeds 96Mbps down and 10Mbps w/ Cox IP address double the price of Cox for their service resold as vyve

-Lost 10 good channels price went up anyway

-Drop on ground for over a year

-supervisor (Don Ft. Gibson) refuses to bury after year on ground changes RG11 (distance from tap) to RG6 aerial (107' drop) drop pulls fascia board off house same day even though I requested he not do that since the last service did the same.

-Vyve sends another tech to hand dig my new RG11 drop he goes right throught he middle of my yard 2" deep, not even 2" deep at the pole riser and NO RISER GUARD on either end.

-Vyve sells me 2 phone lines and promises they can port my numbers over to their service. 6months later still no service and the port department can't do it because my company isn't capable. She even had the wrong name of the company I was transferring from whom I work for lol.

-FCC complaint 421953 filed over local number portability issues ticket closed by FCC said reason was given would receive answer by mail within 7-10 business days from Vyve. You guessed it, no answer.

-Data speeds severly declined 6 months ago mysteriously AFTER I filed the FCC complaint. Modem stats are excellent, my network is impeccable and after pressing they admit they have an issue and it's only affecting me.... STRANGE>>>

-Placed over 50 calls in the last 6 months and have recieved over $500.00 in credits by proving their issues were on their side yet they still refuse to fix anything.

-Threaten to use my voice to revoke their charter within my town

-Spoke with Escalation Support, Juli Brown, more credits $80.00

and a story about planned upgrades in January.

Here's my biggest beef with Vyve, they have taken federal stimulus money that tax payers have paid and will pay back again and again to build their fiber network and buy up rural american cable companies and can't even keep it running for more than a year. They "forgot" to file the proper paperwork for local number portability.

They "plan" to do upgrades to fix a problem and that's "only" affecting me, a paying customer.

So what happens if I "forget" to pay my bill? or "plan" to pay them a month form now?

Review about: Vyve Broadband Cable Tv.

I liked: Speed when it worked.

I didn't like: Anything, Customer service, Installation and repair, Tech support, Value vs reliabilty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vyve Broadband Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above, never have I seen such poor customer service, network reliabilty, nor management. / $414
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Vyve Broadband?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.