Vyve Broadband - Getting your "vyve"= dealing with morons
-New install speeds 96Mbps down and 10Mbps w/ Cox IP address double the price of Cox for their service resold as vyve
-Lost 10 good channels price went up anyway
-Drop on ground for over a year
-supervisor (Don Ft. Gibson) refuses to bury after year on ground changes RG11 (distance from tap) to RG6 aerial (107' drop) drop pulls fascia board off house same day even though I requested he not do that since the last service did the same.
-Vyve sends another tech to hand dig my new RG11 drop he goes right throught he middle of my yard 2" deep, not even 2" deep at the pole riser and NO RISER GUARD on either end.
-Vyve sells me 2 phone lines and promises they can port my numbers over to their service. 6months later still no service and the port department can't do it because my company isn't capable. She even had the wrong name of the company I was transferring from whom I work for lol.
-FCC complaint 421953 filed over local number portability issues ticket closed by FCC said reason was given would receive answer by mail within 7-10 business days from Vyve. You guessed it, no answer.
-Data speeds severly declined 6 months ago mysteriously AFTER I filed the FCC complaint. Modem stats are excellent, my network is impeccable and after pressing they admit they have an issue and it's only affecting me.... STRANGE>>>
-Placed over 50 calls in the last 6 months and have recieved over $500.00 in credits by proving their issues were on their side yet they still refuse to fix anything.
-Threaten to use my voice to revoke their charter within my town
-Spoke with Escalation Support, Juli Brown, more credits $80.00
and a story about planned upgrades in January.
Here's my biggest beef with Vyve, they have taken federal stimulus money that tax payers have paid and will pay back again and again to build their fiber network and buy up rural american cable companies and can't even keep it running for more than a year. They "forgot" to file the proper paperwork for local number portability.
They "plan" to do upgrades to fix a problem and that's "only" affecting me, a paying customer.
So what happens if I "forget" to pay my bill? or "plan" to pay them a month form now?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Speed when it worked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Installation and repair
- Tech support
- Value vs reliabilty
- Reason of review:
- All of the above, never have I seen such poor customer service, network reliabilty, nor management.
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vyve Broadband Cable Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."