Vyve Broadband - Getting your "vyve"= dealing with morons

Bullet points

-New install speeds 96Mbps down and 10Mbps w/ Cox IP address double the price of Cox for their service resold as vyve

-Lost 10 good channels price went up anyway

-Drop on ground for over a year

-supervisor (Don Ft. Gibson) refuses to bury after year on ground changes RG11 (distance from tap) to RG6 aerial (107' drop) drop pulls fascia board off house same day even though I requested he not do that since the last service did the same.

-Vyve sends another tech to hand dig my new RG11 drop he goes right throught he middle of my yard 2" deep, not even 2" deep at the pole riser and NO RISER GUARD on either end.

-Vyve sells me 2 phone lines and promises they can port my numbers over to their service. 6months later still no service and the port department can't do it because my company isn't capable. She even had the wrong name of the company I was transferring from whom I work for lol.

-FCC complaint 421953 filed over local number portability issues ticket closed by FCC said reason was given would receive answer by mail within 7-10 business days from Vyve. You guessed it, no answer.

-Data speeds severly declined 6 months ago mysteriously AFTER I filed the FCC complaint. Modem stats are excellent, my network is impeccable and after pressing they admit they have an issue and it's only affecting me.... STRANGE>>>

-Placed over 50 calls in the last 6 months and have recieved over $500.00 in credits by proving their issues were on their side yet they still refuse to fix anything.

-Threaten to use my voice to revoke their charter within my town

-Spoke with Escalation Support, Juli Brown, more credits $80.00

and a story about planned upgrades in January.

Here's my biggest beef with Vyve, they have taken federal stimulus money that tax payers have paid and will pay back again and again to build their fiber network and buy up rural american cable companies and can't even keep it running for more than a year. They "forgot" to file the proper paperwork for local number portability.

They "plan" to do upgrades to fix a problem and that's "only" affecting me, a paying customer.

So what happens if I "forget" to pay my bill? or "plan" to pay them a month form now?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Installation and repair
    • Tech support
    • Value vs reliabilty

Reason of review:
All of the above, never have I seen such poor customer service, network reliabilty, nor management.
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vyve Broadband Cable Tv
Review category
review #764885 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vyve Broadband? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vyve Broadband. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vyve Broadband.
Filing a new complaint about