I've had Vyve for about the same amount of time you have..First Charter, which was fine, then Mediastream ("okay") and now Vyve..Phone acts like cell phone and "drops calls"; no 3-way calling, pause, etc..TV freezes and when you use DVR to record, usually it only records part of the program.(never had a problem with the DVR until now).

Internet disconnects all the time. I'm in a temp promotion (about to run out) which is just basic cable, e.g. no pay channels (no HBO, Cinemax, etc.) and no Starz, movie channels, music, sports, etc..just Basic. And it cost me as much as when I had EVERYTHING (paid channels, etc.) with Charter about 2 yrs.

ago! Don't be lulled into signing up with them and tech support is a joke.

If they don't lower the costs significantly and/or improve everything--I will have to go with someone else soon.(Note: I have the slowest internet speed because I couldn't afford anything higher..And when I had the higher, an independent tech tested it twice (I paid him) and told me I wasn't even getting their slowest speed.)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced and speed dropping from 5mbps to as low as 2mbps. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of vyve broadband bundle. Vyve Broadband needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vyve broadband bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vyve Broadband.

Had an Experience with Vyve Broadband?

Comments